Home Painting Service is a family owned painting company that has been a member of the house painting industry in Brisbane for over 25 years.
We handle a diverse range of painting projects. From interior and exterior painting of new homes or renovations, repainting of existing homes, Body Corporate repaint projects, painting of commercial premises and office space.
With our many years of experience of providing quality painting we always come highly recommend and pride ourselves on providing the best customer service from start to finish. Starting with a free quote and free colour consultation, then followed by quality painting work to high standards carried out our by professional painters with years of experience and all work covered by our workmanship warranty.
Some of our residential services include:
- New work and repainting
- Sanding and paint preparation
- Interior and exterior painting
- Timber deck sanding and painting
- Queenslander restoration
- Body corporate maintenance programs
- Licensed lead paint removal
- Wallpaper removal
- Complimentary colour consulting
Our team of experienced tradesmen hold themselves to the highest level of work and treat each property as if it were their own. After thorough preparations we only use the finest quality brands of paints that provide protection against sun, rain, mould, chipping, flaking and other extreme environmental conditions.
We are QBCC license holders and a member of the Master Painters Association.
What to expect from Home Painting Service:
- Fair and accurate quoting prices through calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
- Colour consultation
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes and other supplies
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Taping off areas and removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Cleaning up and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- Communicating with clients to ensure they’re getting the look they’re hoping for
Call us today for a free quote on your house painting project!